Momma’s Sweet Boy is Gone

It is a furry sad day for all of us as my brofur Lucky ran off to the bridge last night. Since the last post he had many ups and downs but was fighting hard, he certainly was not ready to leave his momma. Even after he was diagnosed with diabetes and could no longer walk his bright eyes let momma know that he wasn’t ready to go anywhere.

He only recently declined, after having IBD, renal failure, and diabetes ultimately the anemia was something he could not fight. You should have seen momma with him, she is a kitty nurse pro. She gaves him his injections every day along with many kisses and pets.

LociLu and I were very good and understanding that our brofur didn’t feel like he use to. I sure did and will miss pawing with him.

Momma does not want to go into any details of his passing as it is just too raw and she keeps breaking down in tears. Over 16 years is a long time to have a sweet kitty boy that loves you so much.

This is one of momma’s favorite most recent pictures of him!

Lucky sleeping on momma

And since he was having a hard time with his temperature momma had to keeps him warm. Here he is with his fleece blanket, he loved to snuggle and hide his nose and face under the blanket.

Lucky Hiding

Daddy was not ready in the least bit (just like momma) and is so sad about his baby boy. He is glad he is no longer any kind of pain and is running around with their kitty Patches (calico before me) once again.

Thank you to everyone who left comments on the posts in facebook and thank you for reading.

Purrrrrrrrrs

One last photo of him on the momma before he was even sick. They call him Lucky “Cow” Cat.

Sleepy Cow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...WANT TO SHARE THIS?
Facebooktwitterpinterest

17 Responses to Momma’s Sweet Boy is Gone

• We’re so sorry that Lucky had to leave for the Bridge. He really WAS Lucky to have such a warm and loving family who took such good care of him.

You’re in our thoughts, purrs and prayers.

Love,
    The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

• meowmeowmans says:

We, too, are so sad that Lucky had to go to the Bridge. Thank you for loving him so much and so well. Fly free, sweet Lucky.

Purrs, prayers and hugs to you all.

• We’re so sorry that Lucky ran off to the Bridge. We send you all comforting purrs and headbutts.

• We all have tears of sorrow and sadness for your loss. Minchie sends comforting headbutts and purrs to her Turkish Princess. RIP sweet Lucky. (((hugs))) to all.

Laila, Minchie, BP’s Turkish Prince, and Mom Peggy

• Terri says:

We are sad to hear Lucky left for The RB. We were wondering about him. Hugs and purrs from our house.

• we are so very very sorry that Lucky ran for the Bridge. we are sending you all soft purrs….

• Forty Paws says:

We are so sorry that Lucky crossed over. It is so difficult to lose them. Many hugs and purrs and purrayers are being sent to you from all of us.

Luf, Us and Maw

• Two French Bulldogs says:

So sorry. Run free sweet Lucky
    Lily

• So sorry he’s gone before you were ready to let him go, but we’re so glad you could give him all the love and care and keep him comfortable until he was ready to go.

• Lucky was such a beautiful boy. He’s an Angel watching over you now.
    I am so very sorry about your loss. We are all sending many purrs.

• Sparkle says:

I was so sorry to read on Facebook that Lucky was gone. We know how much your humans did for him in the past couple of months and we are sad for them too.

• Brian says:

We are so sad to hear that Lucky had to leave. We all send you our best purrs and hugs along with all our love.

• We were so sorry to hear about Lucky. We’re sure Sweet Praline welcomed him to the bridge. Our comforting purrs are with you.

• We were so sorry to read that your sweet Lucky is gone. It is so very hard to lose our beloved friends.

Purrs,
    The Chans

• Ms. Phoebe says:

I am so sorry my dear fellow calico ladycat for the loss of mewz sweet brofur, one can see how well loved and cared for he was. Mewz Mama and Daddy gave him the best life possible, and I know he knew and loved them for it. I lost my little sister to cancer a year and a half ago, and we hospiced her at home the last few weeks of her life. Mama says it was the best thing we ever did for her and for us- it was difficult yet helped us heal knowing we had done all we could. It helped us deal with that helpless feeling when she was sick and there was no treatment that could save her.
    I hope mewz family knows there are friends out there who have mew in their hearts and are here for mew if needed. I send mew mew sympathy and purrs of healing while mew grieve. Purrrrrrrrr!!!

• We send goat hugs. It is very sad to lose a friend

• Signe says:

I’m so sorry to hear… RIP Lucky…

Welcome to our Blog!

The Nip and Bones Blog is hosted by our Chief Kit Baby Patches.

She wants to tell everyone what we have to offer and why we feel it is pawsome. BUT she also wants to share fun photos, helpful information, and more.

Thank you for stopping by and we hope you are having a paw-mazing day!

Facebooktwitterpinterestrssyoutubeinstagram

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Baby Patches

Welcome to our blog! I helps run our shop Nip and Bones. I is a ladycat Turkish Angora Calico born on April 7th, 2008. And my parents has nicknamed my tail the plume (it's quite floofy), hence the confessions of the plume! I luvs furry mice and helping out as the Chief Kit and Cat Model for NipandBones.com.

Grab our store badge!