Where has I been?

OMC! It’s about time momma helps me come on here to update everyone. She took off on her furry first vacation in a long time. She went to the most pawsome convention ever… The Star Trek Convention in Las Vegas Nevada. It is said to be the largest in the world. People comes from all over the world to see it.

As you can imagine I was not happy about her being gone with some stranger coming over for hours every day to keeps an eye on us. But it was good for momma. And now I gets to share the fun photos. I will be posting them later this week.

Baby Patches looking back

Momma has been making up for leaving over the past week and half now. I has been helping her catch up on all our stuff, its been quite crazy. The whole first day she was back I wouldn’t even allow her on the computer. I must has her full attention when she leaves like that.

I wasn’t even sure it was her and daddy that came in after being gone for 5 days. I screamed at them, then finally ran up to them, but gave them a sniff to be sure it was them. Boy was I glad when momma picked me up!

Well that is where I has been, getting us back on track and getting my loving from momma. Purrrrrrrrrrrs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...WANT TO SHARE THIS?
Facebooktwitterpinterest

11 Responses to Where has I been?

• Sparkle says:

I’m glad your humans are back, and you are helping review who is in charge at your house, BP!

• We never understand why the humans leave us…..it’s so wrong!
    The Florida Furkids

• Two French Bulldogs says:

Mom must have had a fun time
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

• Rumbles says:

Oh my sweet Baby Princess, you are just like me. I hate it when the Rumblemum is away!

• Sammy says:

We’re glad YOU’RE back BP – just like you’re glad SHE’s back!!!

Kitty hugs, Sammy

• Ms. Phoebe says:

I’m so glad to hear Auntie Salina was able to take a much deserved vacation, even though I know how inconvenient it is for we Queen calico ladycats. It’s a good thing mewz Momma has mew as Chief Kit to keep everything in order, humans don’t know how much they need us until they go away.
    Mew were wise to sniff them first and make sure it was really them, mew wouldn’t want some imposter in mewz house- they might have some crazy idea like THEY were in charge. MOL!
    Purrs and headbonks to mew my sweet furiend. ????????????????????

• Momma must have raised you well too!

• Glad you’re okay. Sounds like your mom and dad had fun. That isn’t allowed without your permission. Did they ask you first?

• Terri says:

Now that the humans had their vacation they have no excuse for working very hard at giving you lots of luvvins!

• Jessica says:

It’s always a drag when your daily routine gets interrupted! ;-( I’m so happy for you that things are getting back to normal!

• Kitties Blue says:

We can’t wait to see those photos. We’re not so sure that humans should be allowed to go to conventions that don’t involve kitties and bringing lots of good treats and swag home for you. Your humans should be so pleased that you don’t hold a grudge. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Welcome to our Blog!

The Nip and Bones Blog is hosted by our Chief Kit Baby Patches.

She wants to tell everyone what we have to offer and why we feel it is pawsome. BUT she also wants to share fun photos, helpful information, and more.

Thank you for stopping by and we hope you are having a paw-mazing day!

Facebooktwitterpinterestrssyoutubeinstagram

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Baby Patches

Welcome to our blog! I helps run our shop Nip and Bones. I is a ladycat Turkish Angora Calico born on April 7th, 2008. And my parents has nicknamed my tail the plume (it's quite floofy), hence the confessions of the plume! I luvs furry mice and helping out as the Chief Kit and Cat Model for NipandBones.com.

Grab our store badge!