A Turkish Angora Tale, Chief Kit for NipandBones.com
Hai furriends! Happy Memorial Day for those in the US! And Happy Birthday to my daddy, whom I luvs very much. He might not always think so since I snuggles with momma a lot but he gets plenty of motor purrrrrrrs from me alright. Just look!
Today is the last day for our HUGE Memorial Day Sale so check out our deal & new items – Click Here! Purrrrrrrrrs
Happy Caturday and Memorial Day Weekend!
Yesterday momma gave me a lot of play time and when her and daddy went to get something to eat I ran upstairs to my window perch. I laid on my perch looking out at everything going on, looking for any birdie TV and waited for them to return. When they got back, they were still in the car and momma called out for me to meet them downstairs. Daddy opened the door and there I was! Luvs my parents! And don’t likes it when they leave but at least I can see when they gets back… MOL.
Momma and I have been working hard to get new products available in the shop, we even has a pawsome sale this weekend for the holiday. Click here to check out the sale and see new items
Have fun with the blog hop! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Welcome to the Pet Bloggers Pet Blog Hop co-hosted by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Me…Baby Patches! Join us every Saturday to meet new and old Pet Blogging furriends! You don’t even have to have a blog to join in the fun. You can join the blog hop to find new furriends by following the links left by bloggers.
Here is how you can join in on the FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, the list is new each week. Since the links do not carry over please link up with us each week to the post dedicated to the Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but the list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.
*Please be considerate and do not link directly to a giveaway post. Doing so does not allow others to comment on the post and forces them to look around your blog to find an appropriate place to post. One link per blog please!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…