A Turkish Angora Tale, Chief Kit for NipandBones.com
Hai Furriends! Did you has a pawsome Memorial Day weekend? I really enjoyed mine since momma and daddy were here most of the time for 4 days in a row! That does not happen too often, if at all. I used my chew the shoe tactic with daddy yesterday so he would gives me lots of attention, worked like a charm. What did you do over the long weekend?
Today is the last day of the month and your last chance to submit a rescue group for our June selection. So get your submission into us. Plus, we will be starting to select random team members to test out some products for us, should be purrty exciting. It’s getting warmer everywhere so we will be featuring a lot of stuff to keep you cool too.
Welcome to da Pet Bloggers Pet Blog Hop co-hosted by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Me…Baby Patches! Join us every Saturday to meet new and old Pet Blogging furriends! You don’t even have to have a blog to join in da fun. You can join da blog hop to find new furriends by following da links left by bloggers.
Hai Furriends! Is everyone looking forward to the holiday weekend in the US? Memorial Day gave us the excuse we need to have another sale, well we don’t always need an excuse but it was a great time to have one. So if you looking for toys, dog bowls, or cat scratchers please stop by the shop to check out the savings!
It’s my daddy’s Birthday! I luvs my daddy and for his birthday he took an extra day off, which was yesterday so he can has an extra long weekend. We really love it when he is home with all of us.
We hope all of you will has a long and fun weekend!
Have fun wif da blog hop my furriends! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Here is how you can join in on da FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, da list is new each week. Since da links do not carry over please link up wif us each week to da post dedicated to da Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but da list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.
*Please be considerate and do not link directly to a giveaway post. Doing so does not allow others to comment on the post and forces them to look around your blog to find an appropriate place to post. One link per blog please!