A Turkish Angora Tale, Chief Kit for NipandBones.com
Welcome to da Pet Bloggers Pet Blog Hop co-hosted by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Me…Baby Patches! Join us every Saturday to meet new and old Pet Blogging furriends! You don’t even have to have a blog to join in da fun. You can join da blog hop to find new furriends by following da links left by bloggers.
Happy Caturday Furriends! I hope efurryone is having a great weekend so far and is safe from all dem mean tornadoes dey been having in many states. We finally got some sunny days ourselves and momma has had to have our cool air machine on. But in the mornings we still gets our birdie watching time on the perch while its still not too hot. Momma has been furry busy getting all our new stuff finally loaded, she has had much to deal with this month. We has two new types of mousies that we got to test out of course that she added. So I get to show you one of them today, yay!
Then my sisfur came over and starting to check it out…
Our conclusion: with a furry long tail, soft material, NIP, and all the colors to choose from this makes for one pawsome little mousie! Its called the Catnip Felt Mouse and it is even in our new $1 Cat Toy category found under SHOP… at the top of our shop pages.
We have all kinds of new treats for both cats and dogs so many you can gets some treats and a Catnip Felt Mousie too! But most of all we hope you are having a good weekend and we hope to hear from you.
Have fun wif da blog hop my furriends! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Here is how you can join in on da FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, da list is new each week. Since da links do not carry over please link up wif us each week to da post dedicated to da Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but da list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.