A Turkish Angora Tale, Chief Kit for NipandBones.com
Hai Furriends! Well I don’t know about you but I don’t like week days because dat means daddy is off to work again and we always have a lot of work ourselves, me and momma. It has been extremely cold here and from what I heard many other places too so I hope you all keepin warm.
And while me and momma are working away in our office, my sisfur LociLu will be sleeping in where ever she might find sunbeams coming in.
We are getting ready for St. Patty’s day and since momma is feeling much better we should have some fun stuff you can consider getting to celebrates. MOL
Welcome to da Pet Bloggers Pet Blog Hop co-hosted by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Me…Baby Patches! Join us every Saturday to meet new and old Pet Blogging furriends! You don’t even have to have a blog to join in da fun. You can join da blog hop to find new furriends by following da links left by bloggers.
Happy Caturday Furriends! Its a rainy weekend for us and in some parts dere will be dat white stuff called snow. I has never seen snows myself but I knows many of you have. I hope you are all keeping warm as it would seem dat spring is not quite here yet. In the meantime I will be keeping warm on the Sherpa side of my Classic Sleep-Ezz Comfy Cat Mat.
Momma was feeling much better but she started coughing a little bit yesterday and was furry tired so we rested together. I hopes to get a lot of snuggle time in. Hopes you get snuggle time too my furriends!
Have fun wif da blog hop my furriends! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Here is how you can join in on da FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, da list is new each week. Since da links do not carry over please link up wif us each week to da post dedicated to da Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but da list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.