A Turkish Angora Tale, Chief Kit for NipandBones.com
Hai Furriends! Did you has a wonderfur weekend? It rained here on Sunday but I got lots of play time wif momma chasing me and daddy played wif me too. Momma says we are all ready for Valentine’s Day and dat us pets are Furry Valentines! Are you a Furry Valentine?
One of my furriends already contacted me about getting something from our Valentine’s Shop so dat he can makes cards! Its a great idea or if you won’t be doing cards just getting a furry heart would be pawsome right?!
Last year we got to takes some of our Valentine kitty toys to my rescue group and boy did dey loves getting new toys…not to mention visitors! Dey are furry cute and we hope some of you might get furry hearts to play with yourselves!
We have very exciting news dat we will be sharing soon along with lots of new stuff to share! So it will be a very busy week for us. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Welcome to da Pet Bloggers Pet Blog Hop co-hosted by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Me…Baby Patches! Join us every Saturday to meet new and old Pet Blogging furriends! You don’t even have to have a blog to join in da fun. You can join da blog hop to find new furriends by following da links left by bloggers.
Happy Caturday Furriends! I hope you are all having a pawsome weekend so far, I always luvs da weekend because den I gets to have both momma and daddy home. Did you see my Catty Stacks post yesterday?
I gots laser eyes after momma took a picture of me in my Catty Stacks wif dat flashy beast MOL. So besides playing these Catty Stacks are pawsome for relaxing and cat napping. Check out my post from yesterday below if you didn’t see it.
We had a furry busy week again, we even got our Valentine’s Day section up and ready! For our pup furriends we has a great special on our Reversible Dog Jackets, 20% off! You can looks great and stay warm at da same time.
Have fun wif da blog hop my furriends! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Here is how you can join in on da FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, da list is new each week. Since da links do not carry over please link up wif us each week to da post dedicated to da Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but da list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.