A Turkish Angora Tale, Chief Kit for NipandBones.com
Hai Furriends! Did you has a wonderfur weekend? It rained here on Sunday but I got lots of play time wif momma chasing me and daddy played wif me too. Momma says we are all ready for Valentine’s Day and dat us pets are Furry Valentines! Are you a Furry Valentine?
One of my furriends already contacted me about getting something from our Valentine’s Shop so dat he can makes cards! Its a great idea or if you won’t be doing cards just getting a furry heart would be pawsome right?!
Last year we got to takes some of our Valentine kitty toys to my rescue group and boy did dey loves getting new toys…not to mention visitors! Dey are furry cute and we hope some of you might get furry hearts to play with yourselves!
We have very exciting news dat we will be sharing soon along with lots of new stuff to share! So it will be a very busy week for us. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Welcome to da Pet Bloggers Pet Blog Hop co-hosted by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Me…Baby Patches! Join us every Saturday to meet new and old Pet Blogging furriends! You don’t even have to have a blog to join in da fun. You can join da blog hop to find new furriends by following da links left by bloggers.
Happy Caturday Furriends! I hope you are all having a pawsome weekend so far, I always luvs da weekend because den I gets to have both momma and daddy home. Did you see my Catty Stacks post yesterday?
I gots laser eyes after momma took a picture of me in my Catty Stacks wif dat flashy beast MOL. So besides playing these Catty Stacks are pawsome for relaxing and cat napping. Check out my post from yesterday below if you didn’t see it.
We had a furry busy week again, we even got our Valentine’s Day section up and ready! For our pup furriends we has a great special on our Reversible Dog Jackets, 20% off! You can looks great and stay warm at da same time.
Have fun wif da blog hop my furriends! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Here is how you can join in on da FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, da list is new each week. Since da links do not carry over please link up wif us each week to da post dedicated to da Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but da list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.
Happy Furriday Furriends! Have you seen Catty Stacks before? Momma found dem one day and after speaking wif da nice people over dere she got us 2 Catty Stacks and dey came wif a pillow too!
Here is me and brofur checking dem out after momma assembled dem wif da nice instructions. And she says dey is nice and thick, which makes dem furry sturdy.
Den of course I was da first one to goes into one of dem Catty Stacks, I is da Chief Kit after all and everyfing must has my paw approval.
Den sisfur finally decided to comes over and check em out too. She is always really cautious about new stuff, I mean she swats at da remote control and it don’t even make any sounds, move, nothing MOL.
There are many great things about the Catty Stacks, so I will list dem for you:
1. Several spots to sticks your paws through, not to mention your head and body.
2. Very sturdy, we even jump from da ground into the top hole opening!
3. Great for attacking your siblings, tails are da best in my opinion.
4. Dey come in great colors.
5. You can add on as many as you want and make a whole city of Catty Stacks!
6. Best of all…Eco-friendly! You can recycle these in a snap.
Here is a video of us fully reviewing and testing out our Catty Stacks:
I hopes you enjoyed our video and hope dat you gets to try some Catty Stacks too! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Click here to see about dem – Catty Stacks
It was today one year ago when we officially launched our new name for our shop! So we is celebrating today, if you have been our furriends from da beginning you might remember our old name Supplies Just for Pets.
For today only you will find everything on sale in our shop! Plus, every purchase receives a free gift. Pick out one toy from our $3 Toy Menu and Use code: CELEBRATE to get it free!
It has been a pawsome year getting our brand name broken in, making new furriends, and we look forward to many more years of friendship wif all our furriends! Purrrrrrrrrrrrs