A Turkish Angora Tale, Chief Kit for NipandBones.com
OMC! One of my Secret Paws was Cokie the Cat one my really good furriends from twitter. It was so very eggcitings to gets a present from Cokie. Momma said it was quite heavy and we was not sure what it could be. Momma and I knew it might be hard to figure out what to gets a kitteh dat has everyfing she could ever wants but we figured even more toys would be pawsome MOL. But what is even more pawsome is what we gots!
Come to finds out dis book is based on a couple dat later formed a rescue organization, dey tooks hundreds of photos of all da rescues dat came to stay wif dem, hence dis book. Check dem out at www.hopeforpaws.org.
Thanks you so much Cokie! We really luvs dis gift from you. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs & Nosetaps
Merry Catmouse, Catmas, Woofmas, Dogmas…oh I means Merry Christmas!! We wishes everyone a wonderfur happy holiday dis weekend!
We is having da pet blog hop today for those dat would likes to participate, if you don’t celebrate Christmas we hopes you has a furry great day as well.
Has fun wif da Pet Blog Hop! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Here is how you can join in on da FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, da list is new each week. Since da links do not carry over please link up wif us each week to da post dedicated to da Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but da list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.