A Turkish Angora Tale, Chief Kit for NipandBones.com
Hai furriends! I hopes efurryone is having a good week so far. Since its Tuesday I thought I would show two of us and how we likes to help da momma.
Dat is me and my sisfur LociLu, under momma’s desk of course. Momma went on a mountain hike over da weekend wif daddy and saw lots of doggies. They were very happy da weather was cooler and allowed dem to go da whole 5 miles, although momma slightly regrets it wif her sore muscles. We hopes da weather continues to be cooler, as it had been furry hot.
Welcome to da Pet Bloggers Pet Blog Hop co-hosted by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Me…Baby Patches! Join us every Saturday to meet new and old Pet Blogging furriends! You don’t even have to have a blog to join in da fun. You can join da blog hop to find new furriends by following da links left by bloggers.
Happy Caturday! It’s been a furry hot week and we had fun wif National Dog Day. I hopes all our dog furriends had a Happy National Dog Day. Last weekend momma got to meet and pet rescue dogs. We donated a whole box of treats and toys to da Beagles and Buddies Dog Rescue. Here is momma petting one of da Beagles looking for her forever home.
We luvs to donates to rescues on a regular basis as we want to helps as many animals as we can. Purchases made through our online store allows us to do dis. We are very thankful dat all our furriends have great furever homes!
Have fun wif da blog hop my furriends! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
Here is how you can join in on da FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, da list is new each week. Since da links do not carry over please link up wif us each week to da post dedicated to da Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but da list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.