The Pet Blog Hop!
Welcome to da Pet Bloggers Pet Blog Hop co-hosted by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Me…Baby Patches! Join us every Saturday to meet new and old Pet Blogging furriends! You don’t even have to have a blog to join in da fun. You can join da blog hop to find new furriends by following da links left by bloggers.
Happy Caturday efurryone! Me and my sisfur luvs dis time of year, its nice so we get to have da big window open in da office and sit on da ledge. It’s a great view and place to sees everyfing outside our house.
A tree is right out our window so we sees lots of birdies. Do you birdie watch my furriends? It was a busy week for me as I was snoopervising da printing every day and helping momma wif our specials. Don’t worries my furriends I gets lot of treats for all my hard work.
I hope efurryone is having fun joining in on da blog hop dis weekend. If you looking for some summer time toys, t-shirts, or travel supplies check out our Summer Stock-up Sale!
Here is how you can join in on da FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, da list is new each week. Since da links do not carry over please link up wif us each week to da post dedicated to da Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but da list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.WANT TO SHARE THIS?