A Turkish Angora Tale, Chief Kit for NipandBones.com
Happy Memorial Day efurryone! I hopes your staff doesn’t has to works on dis holiday in which we celebrates men & women dat lost their lives serving our country. I hears many people has BBQ’s and I is dreaming of some BBQ chicken! MOL hehehe
I is very happy to has momma and daddy home wif me and my sibs today! A big thanks to efurryone dat wished my daddy a Happy Birthday on Friday. Momma tooks him to a show dat takes you back to da Medieval Times! Momma says she luvs da horses. I guesses dey had fun, momma brought home a flower dat dere knight threw to her and I sniffed, pawed, and tried to eated it but she wouldn’t lets me. No fairs I say!
Well I hopes you all are having a pawsome and relaxing holiday weekend. And you should checks out our Memorial Day Specials, it ends on Tuesday! Psssst, all treats are on specials…I luvs treats! MOL Purrrrrrrrrrrs
Welcome to da fourth week of da Pet Bloggers Pet Blog Hop co-hosted by Two Little Cavaliers, Life with Dogs, and Me…Baby Patches! Join us every Saturday to meet new and old Pet Blogging furriends! You don’t even have to have a blog to join in da fun. You can join da blog hop to find new furriends by following da links left by bloggers.
Dis is me and my sibs, and of course you can sees dat I is in my executive chair MOL. Da white one is my brofur Lucky and he is a siamese mix and da other one is my sisfur LociLu (low-see-lu) and she is a snowshoe.
Momma says it is mighty hard to gets a picture of all of us togethers but she has been able to get 2 in da last month, amazing. I luvs to plays wif my sibs, and wif momma & daddy too of course!
Momma and I has been furry busy dis week. We hopes you has some time to check our pawsome Memorial Day Sale you can save 20% off on select items!
We had over 100 pet blogger hoppers last week, I hopes we can get more dis Saturday! I hopes you are having a pawsome holiday weekend! Purrrrrrrrrrs
Here is how you can join in on da FUN!
- Link up your blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add you link once to be seen on all the Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week.
- Grab the Pet Bloggers Blog Hop button that our friends over on Life with Dogs Made for us and include it in your Friday Follow blog post so that your readers will know what is going on.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Bloggers Blog Hop!
So here is how it works, da list is new each week. Since da links do not carry over please link up wif us each week to da post dedicated to da Pet Blogger Blog Hop. Efurryone will be able to add and sees new links starting at 12:01 AM PST each week on Saturday. Links may be added all day Saturday and Sunday but da list will close by Monday. But as always the links will still be available to hop around and see anipals! Our hope is to make it easier for new and old anipals, pet bloggers, as well as pet lovers to find each other.