I think…

I think laying underneath the bed is great!
I think stealing napkins or paper straw wrappers is fun, especially when daddy or momma chase me.
I think stealing daddy or momma’s chair is the best.
I think chewing clothes is my right.
I think calicos rule, well all cats do!
I think momma should feed me whenever I want her to.

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...WANT TO SHARE THIS?
Facebooktwitterpinterest

21 Responses to I think…

• KC says:

I likes your bloggie a lots.
    I’s post your bloggie on tha front page of tha Cat Blogosphere so effurryone can meet you, ok.
    Love & Purrs,
    KC

• Karen Jo says:

Hi there. I just saw your link on the Cat Blogosphere and decided to drop by. You are a very pretty kitty. I think that all those things are yours by right of being a cat. Have fun!

• Harry says:

I think you are right.

• Welcome to blog-land Patches. I saw you on the blogosphere! I’d love to see more pictures of you!

• The Zoo says:

oh we loooove straws. those are tha best. nise ta meet ya Pathces.

• Hello Patches, it is nice to meet you. We saw about you on the Cat Blogosphere. We agree that the chair that the Beans want to sit in is always the best chair and they should make way for us.
    Your purrfday is the day before ours.

• Since we have two calicos in the family….WE THINK THEY RULE TOO!!! Actuall all five of us rule the house! We love your list!

• Hi, we all just wanted to stop in and introduce ourselves. We are The Creek Cats and we are pleased to meet you!! Please stop by and see us sometime, we love company!
    Purrs,
    Cal, Maya, Chevelle, Maizy, Ferris, Rambler, Maggie May and Dixie Dog.

• Puff says:

I think those is awesome things to do.

• The Meezers says:

WE think that you is RIGHT!!!!

• Hi Baby Patches, it is sooo nice to meet you and you sure are beautiful … we love the black beauty mark on your nose! We totally agree with all that you think, you are very wise indeed! Stop by and visit us sometime!
    Purrs and headbutts,
    Sabrina, Sam and Simon, The St. Louis Meezers

• Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! Stop by and Visit. Angel is aoung 19 months and Kirby is 8 months!

• Hai guys we saw yer post on the CB and came right over to welcome yoo to the Blogosphere! Please stop by and see us sometime.

Peeees: We agree wif all dat yoo fink too!

• We think you are furry cute!

Hi! Nice to meet you! We saw you on the Cat Blogosphere and came by to meet you! We’ll stop by again soon and hope you’ll visit us too!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

• Hi BP… we’re Maggy and Zoey from Zoolatry and we are really very happy to meet you. We all share big floofy-plumed tails… and guess what else: we share a purrthday. You’ve got a special day coming up real soon… and me (Zoey, that is), well, I’ll be 3-years old on the same day! How ’bout that? Cool, huh.
    Anyway, we hope your humans will soon post more pictures of you cause you’re really a good lookin’ kitteh (and our bean likes to “borrow” pictures, so she’ll probably steal one and make you a purrthday card…). Come visit us… bye now.

• Maggie May says:

Hi sweetie! I am Maggie May and it’s a pleasure to meet you! I am one of the Creek Cats, but have my very own blog. Stop by sometime, ok!
    Purrs,
    Maggie May

• Charlemagne and Tamar says:

Hi Baby Patches!

Welcome to the Kitty Blogosphere! We both agree with you about stealing daddy and momma’s chairs – we do it all of the time. ‘Course that usually results in getting picked up when they come back – which we may or may not like.

Nice to meet you.

Charlemagne and Tamar
    (who don’t have a blog of their own but read lots of them)

• We’re a blended family and we have to be fair. So dogs rule too!

But it’s nice to meet you. Are you Baby Patches? We read your comment on the CB but your name isn’t in your header or in your profile. We don’t want to get off on the wrong foot – uh, paw by getting your name wrong on our first visit. You are sure a pretty girl.

• Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! We can’t wait to read more of your adventures:-) And you’re totally right about the straws, they are a favorite around our house too!

Purrs,
    Pearl, Bert and Jake

• Echo says:

Hay, are yoo the calico kitty who haz bin hangin around in our yard? We live in the house with the big tree with wite flowers on it.

I like playing under sum of my toys too.

Welcome to the cat bloggosfeer! Hope to see yoo round. And if yoo wants to play, jes come up to the window. I’m usually nappin neer it.

• you are just a liddle baby gurl

Welcome to our Blog!

The Nip and Bones Blog is hosted by our Chief Kit Baby Patches.

She wants to tell everyone what we have to offer and why we feel it is pawsome. BUT she also wants to share fun photos, helpful information, and more.

Thank you for stopping by and we hope you are having a paw-mazing day!

Facebooktwitterpinterestrssyoutubeinstagram

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

About Baby Patches

Welcome to our blog! I helps run our shop Nip and Bones. I is a ladycat Turkish Angora Calico born on April 7th, 2008. And my parents has nicknamed my tail the plume (it's quite floofy), hence the confessions of the plume! I luvs furry mice and helping out as the Chief Kit and Cat Model for NipandBones.com.

Grab our store badge!